Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Morning Motivation

When I woke up this morning, lying in bed,

I was contemplating:
“What are some of the Secrets of Success in Life?”
Conscious of my bedroom surroundings,
I there, discovered the answers.

The Fan said.. Be cool!... May your day be comfy.

You can turn me on, if you need me.

The Roof said... Aim high!... Eaves are in style again, I say.

The Window said... See the world!... Remember this view.

The Clock said... Every minute is precious!... Listen to the tick.

The Mirror said... Reflect before you act!... Everyone I see looks like you.

The Calendar said... Be up-to-date!... Extra special birthday coming.

The Door said... Push hard for your goals!... Except what you find behind my portal.

The Carpet said... Kneel down and pray!... Excellent Kurdish quality here.



HAVE A PURPOSEFUL DAY...Feel Great! Look Great! Live Well!

HAVE A VERY PLEASANT EVENING....Every Evening!



Merle Baird-Kerr
February 23, 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment