Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tears of a Woman


A little boy asks his mother, “Why do you cry?” “Because I am a woman,” she answers. “I don't understand,” he says. His mother hugs him and replies, 
“and you never will.”

Later, the little boy asks his father, “Why does Mommy cry?” 
“All women cry for no reason,” is all his father could answer him.

When he became an adult, he asked God, “Why do women cry so easily?”
and God answered
When I created woman,she needed to be special.
I created her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world
and soft enough to be comfortable.
I gave her strength to give life; the kind that accepts the rejection
that often comes from children.
I gave her the strength to allow her to go on
when everybody else gives up.
The kind that takes care of her family, despite illness and fatigue.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children unconditionally...
even when they have hurt her deeply.
I gave her the strength to endure her husband in his faults
and to stay by his side without weakening.
And finally, I gave her tears to shed
whenever she needs them.

You see, my son, the beauty of a woman
is not in the clothes she wears,
nor is it her face or in the way she does her hair.
The beauty of a woman is in her eyes.
It is the door in her heart...the door where Love resides.
And it is often through her tears that you see her heart go by.

Lift the spirit of other women!
Let the world know ...that
All Beings are Beautiful!

To those who have made you smile when you needed it most...
To those who would have you see the good side of things
when you only saw the worse...
To those whom you want to say how much you value their friendship
simply say,
Thank you for giving me
a glimpse of a better world.”

Have a Wonderful Day!

(the foregoing sent to me from Carolyn)

Merle Baird-Kerr . . . September 16, 2011
Wish to comment? ... scroll down...
or e-mail ... inezkate@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment